The Monroe County Department of Public Health reports 115 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 on Wednesday. There have now been 52,600 COVID-19 cases in Monroe County since last March.
The most recent reported death toll stands at 1,173. Seven new deaths were announced Wednesday (dates of deaths: January 7, 2021 and February 18, 2021 – March 3, 2021).
The most recent data on the virus in Monroe County is as follows:
- 115 is the seven-day rolling average of new cases per day, as of Wednesday.
- 1.6% is the seven-day rolling average positivity rate, as of Wednesday.
- 1,987 COVID-19 positive cases who are under isolation. This also includes people who are having COVID-19 symptoms and were exposed to a COVID-19 positive case, as of Wednesday.
- 49,440 COVID-19 positive cases who were released from isolation, as of Wednesday.
- 40 of 158 hospitalized are in ICU, as of Wednesday.
- 42% is the percentage of total hospital beds available in the Finger Lakes region on a seven-day rolling average, as of Wednesday.
- 37% is the percentage of ICU beds available in the Finger Lakes region on a seven-day rolling average, as of Wednesday.
An updated Monroe County COVID-19 Dashboard can be found at this link, which provides information on the cases in the county by zip code.