National

Doctors Say Trump Will Continue Treatment From White House

President Trump’s medical team once again held a briefing outside Walter Reed National Military Medical Center on Monday for an update on the president’s COVID-19 treatment.
The doctors said that the president is doing well and meets all standard hospital discharge criteria. Dr. Sean Conley, the White House physician, confirmed a tweet by the president earlier in the day that he was “feeling really good” and would be leaving Walter Reed. The president headed back to the White House just after 6:30 p.m. ET.
Trump will continue to receive his five-day course of remdesivir, taking the fifth and final dose at the White House Tuesday evening, doctors said.
Conley declined to answer repeated questions about when the president had his last negative test. He also refused to giving information about Trump’s lung scans or whether there were signs of pneumonia, citing patient privacy regulations.

Related Articles

Back to top button