Monroe County, N.Y. – Officials from the Monroe County Department of Public Health reports 142 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 on Monday. Since last March in Monroe County there have been 49,841 COVID-19 cases.
The most recent death toll recorded stands at 1,069. On Monday, no new deaths were reported.
The most recent data on the virus in Monroe County is as follows:
- 160 is the seven-day rolling average of new cases per day, as of Monday.
- 2.2% is the seven-day rolling average positivity rate, as of Sunday.
- 2,366 COVID-19 positive cases who are under isolation. This also includes people who are having COVID-19 symptoms and were exposed to a COVID-19 positive case, as of Monday.
- 46,727 COVID-19 positive cases who were released from isolation, as of Monday.
- 73 of 323 hospitalized are in ICU, as of Sunday.
- 40% is the percentage of total hospital beds available in the Finger Lakes region on a seven-day rolling average, as of Sunday.
- 35% is the percentage of ICU beds available in the Finger Lakes region on a seven-day rolling average, as of Sunday.