The Monroe County Department of Public Health reports 198 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 on Saturday. There have now been 54,959 COVID-19 cases in Monroe County since March 2020.
The most recent reported death toll stands at 1,200. No new deaths were announced Saturday.
The most recent data on the virus in Monroe County is as follows:
- 156 is the seven-day rolling average of new cases per day, as of Saturday.
- 2.0% is the seven-day rolling average positivity rate, as of Saturday.
- 2,360 COVID-19 positive cases who are under isolation. This also includes people who are having COVID-19 symptoms and were exposed to a COVID-19 positive case, as of Saturday.
- 51,399 COVID-19 positive cases who were released from isolation, as of Saturday.
- 33 of 147 hospitalized are in ICU, as of Saturday.
- 32.4% of the population has received at least one vaccine dose, as of Saturday.